High Intense Focused Ultrasound
HIFU is well known to be effective for the following:
• The reduction of fine lines, wrinkles and sagging skin
• As a safe, non-invasive, pain free, face-lifting alternative
• Revitalizing and improving the shape of your face.
• Lifting, tightening and toning on eyebrows, frown and forehead (lines) cheeks, nasolabial folds and chin.
• Tighten and tones the Décolletage areas of the body (upper chest, neck, face)
• For post liposuction skin-smoothing treatments
• Non-invasive body contouring for arms, legs, tummy and thighs
What is High Intense Focused Ultrasound (HIFU)?
HIFU is the only non-invasive treatment cleared by the FDA to actually lift skin.
Targets deep layers in the skin, it boosts new collagen production and collagen regeneration right at the source. HIFU can produce small, microthermal lesions at precise depths in the dermis up
to the fibromuscular layer, causing thermally induced contraction of collagen
How does it work?
HIFU works by penetrating the skin with ultrasound energy to
stimulate collagen production in the deep dermal and subdermal levels,
resulting in controlled injury to that tissue. As the tissue heals, it
increases collagen. As the collagen fibers organize and shorten, a tightening
effect is seen in the skin. The treatment tightens the muscle layer as well as
tightens the skin and boosts collagen.
How many treatments will I need?
Results vary. A course of 3-5 treatments delivered 4-6 weeks
apart are recommended to achieve the best results.
Will I see results immediately?
Clients may witness some initial effect of tightening and
firming, but ultimately lifting and firming will take place over approximately
3 months, as collagen is renewed and replaced with new, stronger collagen. As
this collagen building process continues, improvements can continue to appear
for up to 6 months.
Are the results permanent?
Regardless of the service you choose, to continue to
maintain good skin-quality. It is required to engage in a continuing skin
regimen. Results may last up to 24 months. Singe maintenance treatment may be
required at 12-month intervals to preserve the initial effect.
HIFU is suitable for anyone at any age. It is safe for all
skin types as well. If sagging skin is severe, several rounds of treatments may