Subtle lift that lasts.
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC, Winner of the 2014 Allure
Best of Beauty Breakthrough Award.
Wrinkles and lines aren’t the only signs of aging. Over time, the cheeks flatten, and the skin may begin to sag. This is caused by a natural loss of volume in the cheek area, or what the experts call age-related midface volume loss. JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC is designed to add volume beneath the skin’s surface to lift and contour the cheek area.
*As reported by people in the clinical study.
*With optimal treatment. Results may vary.
When treated again after 2 years, patients needed less product to achieve their results.
Other products in the JUVÉDERM® collection can smooth lines or plump lips.
Write your story
Over time, your skin loses elasticity, which contributes to moderate to severe parentheses lines and wrinkles around the nose and mouth. While serums and creams work on the skin’s surface, JUVÉDERM® XC and JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC add volume to smooth these lines and folds, to help give you the subtle, long-lasting results you want.
Actual patients. Result may vary.
Unretouched photos taken before treatment and 2 weeks after treatment. A total of 3.2 mL of JUVÉDERM® XC was injected into the parentheses, marionette, and corner lines.
Actual patients. Result may vary.
Unretouched photos taken before treatment and 2 weeks after treatment. A total of 2.3mL of JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC was injected in the parentheses, corner and marionette lines.
The Juvéderm® collection offers two formulations for parentheses lines and wrinkles.
JUVÉDERM® XC is an injectable gel that instantly smooths moderate to severe parentheses lines and wrinkles around your nose and mouth. Its effectiveness has been proven time and time again, delivering real results that last up to 1 year.
*With optimal treatment. Result may vary.
JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC softens moderate to severe parentheses lines and wrinkles by adding volume to the lines and wrinkles around your nose and mouth to produce subtle and long-lasting results for up to 18 months.
Natural-looking lips that last
Some people simply have naturally thin lips and just want to achieve a fuller appearance. Other people have noticed their lips thinning over time and may also have seen vertical lip lines become more noticeable. Whatever your unique needs are when it comes to your lips, the JUVÉDERM® collection may be able to help.
The JUVÉDERM® collection offers two formulations for the lips.
JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC adds more fullness and plumps thin lips—whether your lips have thinned over time or you simply want fuller lips.
JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC
is tailored to add subtle volume to the lips and smooth the appearance of vertical lip lines.
JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel Fillers Indications and Important Safety InformationJUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC injectable gel is for deep injection in the cheek area to correct age-related volume loss in adults over 21. JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC injectable gel is for injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds (such as nasolabial folds) in adults over 21. JUVÉDERM® XC injectable gel is for injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds (such as nasolabial folds). JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC is for injection into the lips and perioral area for lip augmentation in adults over the age of 21. JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC injectable gel is for injection into the lips for lip augmentation and for correction of perioral lines in adults over the age of 21.IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATIONAre there any reasons why I should not receive any JUVÉDERM® injectable gel formulation?Do not use these products if you have a history of multiple severe allergies or severe allergic reactions (anaphylaxis), or if you are allergic to lidocaine or the Gram-positive bacterial proteins used in these products.What precautions should my doctor advise me about?
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. The safety of these products for use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding has not been studied
- The safety of JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC in patients under 35 years or over 65 years, the safety of JUVÉDERM® XC and JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC injectable gels in patients under 18 years, and the safety of JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC and JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC in patients under 22 years has not been studied
- The safety and effectiveness of JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC in areas other than the cheek area, JUVÉDERM® XC and JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC for areas other than facial wrinkles and folds, and JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC and JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC in areas other than the lips and perioral area have not been established in clinical studies
- Tell your doctor if you have a history of excessive scarring (eg, hypertrophic scarring and keloid formations) or pigmentation disorders, as use of these products may result in additional scars or changes in pigmentation
- Tell your doctor if you are planning other laser treatments or a chemical peel, as there is a possible risk of inflammation at the treatment site if these procedures are performed after treatment
- Patients who experience skin injury near the site of injection with this product may be at a higher risk for side effects
- Tell your doctor if you are on immunosuppressive therapy used to decrease the body’s immune response, as use of these products may result in an increased risk of infection
- Tell your doctor if you are using medications that can prolong bleeding, such as aspirin, ibuprofen, or other blood thinners, as this may result in increased bruising or bleeding at the injection site
- Minimize strenuous exercise, exposure to extensive sun or heat, and alcoholic beverages within the first 24 hours following treatment
What are possible side effects?The most commonly reported side effects with JUVÉDERM® injectable gels included injection-site redness, swelling, pain, tenderness, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, discoloration, and itching. For JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC, dryness was also reported. For JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC, most side effects were moderate and lasted 2 to 4 weeks. For JUVÉDERM® XC, JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC, and JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC injectable gels, most side effects were mild or moderate and lasted 14 days or less. For JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC, most side effects were mild or moderate and lasted 30 days or less.One of the risks with using these products is unintentional injection into a blood vessel, and while rare, the complications can be serious and may be permanent. These complications, which have been reported for facial injections, can include vision abnormalities, blindness, stroke, temporary scabs, or permanent scarring.As with all skin injection procedures, there is a risk of infection.To report a side effect with any JUVÉDERM® product, please call Allergan at 1-800-433-8871. Please visit Juvederm.com or talk to your doctor for more information.Available by prescription only.