What is Restylane?
Restylane is a Dermal Filler Available at Redefine Beauty Aesthetics
With over 30 million treatments worldwide and counting,5 the Restylane line of hyaluronic acid fillers provides natural-looking results by smoothing away facial wrinkles and folds (Restylane,8 Restylane Lyft,9 Restylane Refyne,2 Restylane Defyne3), providing subtle lip enhancement (Restylane,8 Restylane Silk10), smoothing the lines around the mouth (Restylane Silk10), and adding lift and volume to the cheeks (Restylane Lyft9), and reversing the signs of volume loss in the backs of hands (Restylane Lyft9).
Introducing Restylane Refyne and Restylane Defyne
Made with XpresHAn Technology™, Restylane Refyne and Restylane Defyne help offer just the right amount of lift to laugh lines (nasolabial folds and marionette lines)—all while preserving your ability to show your range of natural facial expressions.1-4
Want to Smooth Moderate Lines?
Restylane is a clear gel formulation of hyaluronic acid that is specifically formulated to act like your body’s own naturally produced hyaluronic acid, helping to visibly correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, including the lines that run from your nose toward the corners of your mouth (nasolabial folds) and the lines that run from the corners of your mouth toward the chin (marionette lines).
Additionally, Restylane and Restylane® Silk are FDA-approved for lip enhancement in patients over the age of 21, and are uniquely formulated to give your lips fullness and definition.
BEFORE AND AFTER
Before & After Restylane
Aging Skin 101
Achieve a More Youthful-Looking You
WHAT HAPPENS AS WE AGE?
- Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance in your skin that helps provide fullness and elasticity
- Hyaluronic acid diminishes as we age, causing skin to lose volume while increasing the chances for wrinkles and folds to appear
To Combat Signs of Aging
There are Three Major Kinds of Anti-Aging Treatments
Chemical peels, microdermabrasion and laser resurfacing modify the surface of the skin to correct visible signs of sun damage, such as fine lines, irregular pigmentation and blemishes.
Toxins, traditional fillers (hyaluronic acid) and collagen stimulators are injected into facial areas to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles and restore facial contours. Hyaluronic acid can also be injected into the backs of the hands to help add fullness and volume for a smoother, fuller appearance.
A wide range of surgical procedures exist, like liposuction, face lifts and fat transfers, which are used to remove excess fat, lift severely sagging skin or restore volume. These are the most invasive types of treatment.
What We You Do to Help You?
Combat the Signs of Aging with Restylane
The good news is that you can do something about the signs of aging in the face and hands with products in the Restylane family — to help reveal a younger-looking you.
Products in the Restylane family are used to:
- provide natural-looking results by smoothing away facial wrinkles and folds and adding volume to lips (Restylane)3
- provide subtle lip enhancement and smoothing the lines around them (Restylane Silk)4
- add fullness to the cheeks, midface area, and the backs of the hands which can result in a more natural-looking, youthful appearance (Restylane Lyft)5
- provide natural-looking results to laugh lines with flexibility that allows you to maintain your natural expressions (Restylane Refyne & Restylane Defyne)6,7
That means you get minimally invasive, clinically proven, natural-looking results to help achieve the look you want. Talk to your healthcare provider today to determine if the Restylane family of products is right for you.